Craftsman Keyless Entry Touchpads
Craftsman Keyless Entry Touchpads come in several different models. Your biggest concern when purchasing a new or replacement keypad is to know which frequency yours uses. A few years ago they switched from 390 Mhz to 315 Mhz. Be sure to check compatibility.
Your Owner's manual gives installation, programming, reprogramming, and battery replacement instructions.
You will find your frequency specifications on the back of your remote or on the powerhead (the motor assembly).
With Craftsman Keyless Entry Touchpads you can open your garage
door without your remote or keys, you simply enter your pin number.
These units are illuminated for night time use. There is even one unit
which reads your fingerprint - no PIN numbers to remember.
Craftsman EntryEase Fingerprint Keyless Entry Pad
Opens your garage door using fingerprint technology - no passcodes or PIN numbers to remember. Will accept up to 4 unique fingerprints. You can program it to accept your families fingerprints, but limited to 4. More than 4 family members? You would need more than one unit.
- Uses 315 Mhz frequency range
- Rolling code technology to foil code grabbers
- Weatherproof slide-up cover
- Programs in 4 easy steps, fast and fun
- Wireless, battery-operated
- Easy to install, only requires 2 wood screws
- The EntryEase unit is compatible with Craftsman openers that feature black button remote controls (#52752 and #53753) and/or the Keyless Entry Pad (#53754).
- Genie, Stanley, Chamberlain or older Sears Craftsman models - the Craftsman Universal Receiver (#53757) will make your opener compatible with the EntryEase Fingerprint Keypad."
I have not yet found an online owner's manual for the EntryEase Fingerprint Keypad. If you purchase one be sure to save the manual.
Craftsman Keyless Entry Pad, Security+®
- Manufacturers Model# 53684, Sears item# 00953684000
- Flip-up cover protects from weather
- Easy programming - instructions included
- Illuminated for night time use.
- Can be programmed with a temporary password to allow service people access to your home while they perform work in your house.
- Be sure to check compatibility. Your present unit should have a purple learn button. If it is red, this unit is not compatible.
Craftsman Keyless Entry Pad, 315 Mhz, 3-Function Security+®
- Sears item# 00953754000 Manufacturers Model# 53754
- Flip-up cover for weather protection
- Opens one, two or three garage doors.
Illuminated for night time use.
- Easy install and program
- Be sure to check compatibility.
Craftsman Keyless Entry keypad Model# 53876
- Sears item# 00953876000 Manufacturers model# 53876
- Opens/closes garage door without remote or keys with a private security code.
- Illuminated for night time use.
- Easily mounts to garage door jamb
- For use with Billion Code Series Craftsman openers only.
- USED WITH BLACK BUTTON REMOTES ONLY
- "Five minutes to program, another five to install...DONE!"
- Owners Manual - if you own this model, download NOW! May be taken off-line at any time.T̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶u̶a̶l̶ ̶S̶e̶a̶r̶s̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶v̶i̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶I̶ ̶l̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶c̶h̶e̶c̶k̶e̶d̶. Some manuals are back at a different web address now - gone again (9/05/2015).
Keyless Entry Systems for Sears Craftsman, LiftMaster, Chamberlain, Master Mechanic, Garage Master, Security+, and Billion Code are all compatible with Sears Craftsman garage door openers. Still it is necessary to check compatibility as not all models work with all models of garage door openers.
Sears is changing their lineup of garage door openers offered for sale. Nearly all manuals are no longer available online (2006).
Still no owners manuals online January 2008. Still gone 9/05/2015.
Go To Our Store--->Garage Door Opener Guide Store
Home > Opener Brands > Craftsman Garage Door > Craftsman Keyless Entry