Garage Door Opener
The Liftmaster 3220 Garage Door Opener is part of the Premium Series so is only available dealer installed. It uses a one piece screw and rail assembly, 1/2 HP motor, motor vibration isolation system (MVIS®), 1 year parts and labor warranty, and a lifetime motor warranty.
Professionally installed with all the required materials, fasteners and hardware.
- 1/2 HP motor
- MVIS<span style='font-size: 50%'>® for quiet operation
- Easy bulb replacement - hinged non-yellowing lenses
- Infrared photo-electric beam to reverse the door if anything interrupts the beam
- PosiLockᵀᴹ locks the garage door when it is fully closed
- Manual release in case of power failure
- Remote Control with rolling code technology - 1
- Illuminated wall mount, programmable, door control console - 1
- 1 year parts and labor
- Lifetime motor
- Outside keylock for when your remote is not handy
- Motion detecting control panel - turns on lights when anyone enters the garage
- Outside quick release for garage access during power outage
- 2 and 3 door wall control to operate multiple doors from one wall control
- Wireless, keyless entry system
- 1 button Security+<span style='font-size: 50%'>® remote control
- 3 button button Security+<span style='font-size: 50%'>® remote control
- 3 button keyring mini Security+<span style='font-size: 50%'>® remote control
- Garage Door monitor - tells if your garage door is open or closed
Liftmaster says this door is recommended for heavy duty applications.
A longer rail is required (at additional cost) for doors over 7' 6" tall.
The owners manual has installation instructions, opening and closing force adjustment instructions, battery replacement instructions, troubleshooting guide, diagnostic chart codes, programming instructions, repair parts list, parts schematic, and a copy of the warranty.
Garage Door Opener Guide Store
for Garage Door Parts and Accessories Online
Back to Brands page