The Phantom Garage Door Opener from Overhead Door Corp
Overhead Door Corp's quietest garage door opener, The Phantom Garage Door Opener features a reinforced belt drive system with Self-Diagnostic Safe-T-Beam® System and LED indicators to help diagnose problems.
The Self-Diagnostic Safe-T-Beam® System alerts homeowners of improper installation or malfunctions with its new self-diagnostic feature. With this
system, a closing door will be reversed automatically when objects pass through its infrared beam.
Red and green LED indicators send a self-diagnostic code to help you quickly identify problems and solutions
Six-part Safety Package For The Phantom Garage Door Opener includes:
- Safe-T-Beam auto reversing system incorporating infrared beam and LED diagnostic lights
- Contact reverse feature stops and reverses door within two seconds of contact
- Timed reverse stops and reverses door if it fails to close in 30 seconds
- Adjustable electronic force sensitivity control
- Relay switch monitoring stops and reverses door if a control relay switch malfunctions
- STB monitoring system stops and reverses door if Safe-T-Beam system malfunctions
Standard Features included With The Phantom Garage Door Opener
- fiber-reinforced belt drive
- DC motor and reinforced belt drive for ultra quiet operation
- 120 kg maximum lifting force for powerful performance
- soft start and stop
- comprehensive six-part Safe-T-Beam® package
- auto reversing system
- Safe-T-Beam® Diagnostic System - LED diagnostics
- CodeDodger® Rolling Code Technology prevents unauthorized persons from opening your garage door by automatically changing the access code every time you use it
- Homelink® compatible
- Multi-function Remote Controllers - one two and three-button models
- Mini Remote Controller
- Digital Wireless Keypad with lighted keypad buttons
To program your DAC (Pre-1995) Overhead Door wireless keypad, and To program your Overhead Door Codedodger® wireless keypad, instructions have been compiled into one page at PROGRAMMING INSTRUCTIONS - Page has moved or no longer exists.
Resetting your keypad
If, at any time, during programming, you should enter the wrong PIN or make a mistake, you should reset the keypad to its factory setting.
Overhead Door Corp does not publish owners manuals online other than the programming instructions listed above, at least not yet. Their website seems to be under development.
From The Phantom Garage Door Opener back to Brands page