Overhead Door Corp's
Python 2 Garage Door Opener
Overhead Door Corp's Python 2 Garage Door Opener features an enclosed in-line chain drive for quieter operation. This enclosure prevents chain from contacting the rail, eliminates the need for adjustment, and provides lifetime lubrication for reliability and strength.
Chain and wires are concealed for a cleaner appearance. Metal drive sprocket should not strip teeth like plastic gears do.
Overhead Door Corp's Safe-T-Beam® package provides an auto reversing system and LED diagnostics for easier troubleshooting. CodeDodger® includes rolling code technology to prevent code grabbing and prevents unauthorized persons from opening your garage door by automatically changing the access code every time you use it.
Python 2 Garage Door Opener Standard Features
- CodeDodger® Rolling Code Technology
- Safe-T-Beam® Diagnostic System
- Homelink® compatible
Python 2 Garage Door Opener Accessories
- Multi-function Remote Controllers available in one, two, and three-button models.
- Mini Remote Controller with the same convenient features.
- Digital Wireless Keypad provides secure door entry without remote control or key for up to three Overhead Door® garage door openers with CodeDodger® technology. The new flip-up cover design is available in 4 colors to match your garage door color and features larger, lighted keypad buttons. Great for the family on the go.
Overhead Door Corp's Python 2 Garage Door Opener
Six-part Safety Package:
- Safe-T-Beam auto reversing system with infrared beam and LED diagnostic lights
- Contact reverse stops and reverses door within two seconds of contact
- Timed reverse stops and reverses door if it fails to close in 30 seconds
- Electronic force sensitivity control is adjustable
- Relay switch monitoring stops and reverses door if a control relay switch malfunctions
- Monitoring system stops and reverses door if Safe-T-Beam system malfunctions
To program your DAC (Pre-1995) Overhead Door wireless keypad, and To program your Overhead Door Codedodger® wireless keypad, instructions have been compiled into one page at PROGRAMMING INSTRUCTIONS - No longer online
Resetting your keypad
If, at any time, during programming, you should enter the wrong PIN or make a mistake, you should reset the keypad to its factory setting.
Overhead Door Corp has not published owners manuals online as yet. The company website seems to be under development.
From Python 2 Garage Door Opener back to Brands page